Saturday, March 29, 2008

Typical saturday for a creative Mama

Wake up to my one and a half year old rolling all over me. Sunrise.....what snow??? I actually thought that we were having an early spring a couple of weeks ago when it was in the 50's and 60's. . Maybe a late winter? I have four boys here to feed, three of mine and a another beloved boy almost mine. . Oh how delightful my 13 year old is finally up and is going to cook for us all "gourmet eggs" so he calls them. Saturday... no school.. YES! Lazy day.... I hang with the kids, bath the babe, and clean the house. Twelve o'clock rolls around... it's that time, nap time. Put the little wild child to rest. Send the big boys out to play. Moms time!!! Hmmmm... clean more? NO! Take a nap? No time for that. Up to my office/studio. So much to do in a little time. Dasan, the little one, usually sleeps for about one to two hours. And that is when I get to work ( along with late nights) doing anything from creating lovely jewels, researching on the web about marketing, working on my website, photographing my work, Etsy, blog, Flickr, and what ever else needs to be done.
Dasan is up. Kids are hungry again and want to be driven to friends... go to the park etc.
oh yeah can't forget to go grocery shopping. Come home, cook dinner, read stories, put the little angels to bed. Clean up. Wow I am exhausted. But I cant' stop now. BREATH DEEP, stretch, unwind, and head upstairs to my work space.
Photobucket

1 comment:

mirasunday said...

Wow, what a beautful picture!