Friday, April 4, 2008

Hand crafted is where it's at!

My 22 month old is growing out of all his clothes so today I decided to go out around town and get him some gear. Hhmmm where should I go??? I make my way to the 2nd hand stores where you can trade in your used clothing for other used clothing. Recycling used clothing. I wasn't able to find anything that was nice in his size. I go to the next place and did not find anything there either. I meet a woman in the store that says that she likes to go to Gymboree to shop because there is nice quality clothing for a good price. So I make my way to the mall which I NEVER do. I avoid malls for many reasons. One... most things are made in other countries and who knows what the workers are being paid or how they are being treated. Two.... the lighting kinda makes me sick feeling. Three... nothing is one of a kind.
Conclusion one of a kind, hand crafted is where it's at.

1 comment:

joeyandaleethea said...

Thanks for your comment! Yes, Taureans ROCK!! I'm expecting my Gemini baby on June 7th...looks like we'll be like salad in my house too. Your upcoming birthday is my hubbs Joe and my anniversary of the day we met. How cool are we?? hehe. :D