Thursday, April 24, 2008

So many exciting adventures to come

So many exciting adventures to come with Jewel of the I. I have been creating like crazy. Well kinda. I only have nap time... which I also usually have to do some tidying up and after the kiddos get to bed.
Be sure to check me out at any of these locations if you are in the area.
April 9, 10, and 11th I will be vending in Davis California at the "Whole Earth Festival". If you are in the area please do check it out. Strictly handcrafted goods with eco-friendly quality. I am proud and excited to be a part of this event. http://wholeearthfestival.ucdavis.edu
May 17th I will also be decorating up some fabulous ladies with jewels... made by me of coarse, at a fashion show going on in Seattle.... the event is called "Interdimensional Art Show" there will be the "Sun Tribal Trunk Show" that I will be setting up at the following day May 18th.
Check the flyer below.
And last but not least for this month, May 31st and June 1st I will be vending at the 2008 Summer Arts & Music Festival. Located in Redway, CA. This is also a strictly handcrafted fair. With good music too. http://www.mateel.org/summerarts.php



Photobucket

No comments: